twr-k60n512 issues building sampleapp

Hi,

I'm new to lepton and I'd like to run it on a twrk60-n512 board (I'm currently evaluating different approaches to RTOS and I think the POSIX compliant thing is very nice!).
I'm following the INSTALL documentation (http://code.google.com/p/lepton/source/browse/docs/INSTALL) but I'm stuck in the "Lepton/Tauon setup".

I could build MKLEPTON and VIRTUALCPU with a bit of trouble when it comes to linking
(I think it's related to this: http://wiki.debian.org/ToolChain/DSOLinking#Only_link_with_needed_libraries)
So I did this modification in ~/workspace/tauon/lepton/tools/config/SConstruct to solve the linking issue but I guess it's not a very clean fix :s
#add LDFLAGS options
mklepton_env.Append(LINKFLAGS = '-Wl,--no-as-needed -lexpat -L' + lib_kernel_dir + ' -lkernel -Wl,-rpath,' + lib_kernel_dir)

Then I regenerated the ecos.ecc file (running ecosconfig new twr-k60n512) and try to run "scons BUILD_SAMPLEAPP=True" which stops with an error:
error: cyg/cpuload/cpuload.h: No such file or directory
I guess the include path is wrong but I can't understand where I can set it correctly. Any ideas ?
By the way I had a lot of "warning: this is the location of the previous definition", is this normal or it's because my include paths are completely wrong ?

Thank you,

--
Emilien