Re: kinetis kwikstik's ecos trouble

On 02.07.2012 07:51, tangwei wrote:
> Dear ilijak
> for your advise:
>> 1. With Redboot you should load the elf file rather bin
> If I use the redboot ROM startup for kwikstik, after redboot startup can I download the example app,such as hello.elf into the kwikstik's RAM,
> and then use the redboot's go command to execute the app?

You can't do it if your application startup type is SRAM. You will need
something like RAM startup (look TWR-K70F120M for example) but with
internal SRAM instead of external RAM. But then I'm afraid that there
will be very little memory for application.

> If above can work,can you give me the correct command,thanks a lot.

The only thing I can recommend, considering SRAM limitation is to use
J-link with some GDB server, such as OpenOCD.

Ilija