Re: ecos_and_redboot for freescale's kwikstik

Hi tangwei

Generally you need only to connect an RS232 terminal with following
settings: 38400 8N1. You can use any terminal emulator such as minicom,
Tera Term, etc.

Of course you need some hardware to adapt Kinetis signals to RS232. What
is your hardware configuration?

I invite you in future to send your questions regarding eCos to eCos
discuss mailing list. You have better chances for answer from Kwikstik
users, and community will benefit from your questions.
Here you can subscribe to eCos discuss mailing list:
http://ecos.sourceware.org/intouch.html

Ilija