getifaddrs() doesn't set port or scope_id in INET6 addresses

When I get a list of interface addresses using getifaddrs(), the
sockaddr_in6 structures for ipv6 addresses don't have the correct
scope_id values (they all show 0 (global), even when they're link
scope addresses.

I've looked in the source for getifaddrs(), and it just plain never
sets the scope_id.

Where is one supposed to get scope info for an address?

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I'd like some JUNK
                                  at               FOOD ... and then I want to