Re: Redboot for FSL TWRK70F120M with Linux kernel booting

Hi Ilija and all,
I have made another porting of k70 based on k60-fxm. Last time my
porting based on k60 of old version. In this new porting, I just
replace flexbus by dram and replace clock init. Everything is ok but
ethernet still does not work, it look like my previous replies. The
link below is my K70 patch for eCos I was checked out from HG at Mar
13th 2012. Please take a look at it at your free time & feed back my
mistake :). Thanks so much.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15684841/ecos-k70.patch
Or you can checkout souce code from my google code: hg clone
https://nvl1109@code.google.com/p/redboot-k70/

 Thanks & Regards,
Linh Nguyen