Ftp server solution for eCos?

Hi,

I have been looking for an FTP server for eCos but it seems that there
is only a FTP client package in the repository.
I have also found a custom port from Troll-FTPd (cf:
http://www.meduna.org/sw_ecosftpserver_en.html) but I don't know
anything about its validity, quality or performance.
Here is also a discussion about a port of RTEMs FTP
(cf:http://www.cygwin.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2004-03/msg00145.html) but
again I don't lnow anything about it.
The TFTP server from the ecos repository is not conceivable has it
does not have any login functionnality.

Could you tell me about any experiences with these ports or any
solution for an FTP server on eCos?

Thanks,
Best regards,
Paul