AW: eCos Startup, where to enable interruots the first time

Thanks for the fast reply,

We are working on a port for ARM9 microcontroller from atmel.

We thought, in cyg_start we should enable interrupts. But after in
Cyg_Scheduler::start_cpu HAL_THREAD_LOAD_CONTEXT is called. This function
disables the interrupt bit in armreg_cpsr again

Richard Rauch
email: rrauch@itrgmbh.de

ITR GmbH
Informationstechnologie Rauch