Re: HOWTO: eCos on QEMU PC emulator

Hi Stanislav,
I do not know if it has what you are looking for, but maybe you can
take a look for a SystemC cycle accurate models/simulators here
(completely GNU licensed) :
http://www.soclib.fr/trac/dev
and here (free to use, but has some limitations in licence) :
http://www.ovpworld.org/

Can you also keep us informed about your observations and impressions,
as I do not have so much time to go in the details about these
simulators, so your insight and digest version could be beneficial.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Drasko