Linking Kernel to fast RAM?

Hi All,

I'm working on an ARM9 microcontroller with different memories. Beside the
external Memory (DDR) the controller has an OnChip Memory with no waitstates
(TCM)
So my idea is to link time critical kernel modules (like scheduler, event
handling,..) to this very fast memory in order to have performance
improvements.
But I do not want to put drivers to this memory, because it is too small for
the complete eCos Library.
Are there already defines different sections for the modules of eCos?  Is it
possible to map the kernel to another memory section by editing the linker
files only?

Thanks
Richard