printf does not work with CYGPKG_IO_FILEIO

Hi everyone,

I am running eCos on MX27 platform. If I add the package
CYGPKG_IO_FILEIO (POSIX File IO Compatibility layer) then printf and
other libc input / output functions does not work. The
cyg_libc_stdio_stdout does not get initialized properly.

If I remove CYGPKG_IO_FILEIO and use CYGPKG_IO_FILE_SUPPORT (Basic
support for file based I/O) then libc functions work fine. I need
CYGPKG_IO_FILEIO for the JFFS2 file system.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Harish