Re: Working with 2 separate eCos installations

[please, do not top-post]

On Tue, 1 Feb 2011, Elad Yosef wrote:

> I'm just using the ecosenv.sh that assumed to do it.
> I also use other build tools, so I have to change the build-tools as
> well.
>
> I don't want to switch it manually every time.

AFAIK, on Linux configtool saves settings of the latest session and I
hope it reads it on start.

% ls ~/.eCosConfigTool
/home/sg/.eCosConfigTool

% grep Dir= ~/.eCosConfigTool
UserToolsDir=/bin
BuildToolsDir=/opt/ecos/gnutools
RepositoryDir=/home/sg/repo/devo/ecos

I hope the same in Cygwin... I think that a bit of scripting would get
you some automation.

Sergei