How to port NAT for the ecos?

Hi all,

I am using the free BSD stack.From this mailling list ,
I know that the ecos haven't supported the NAT yet.
While the NAT supporting is needed for our project.
I want to port the NAT to free BSD stack of ecos.
But I haven't done this before.I have no idea how to start this job.
Does anyone have done this before?
Could anyone give me some suggestions about how to
porting the NAT to the ecos?

Any suggestion will be nice!

Thanks all!