RE: at91 SPI in CS mode with 'PDC'

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your quickly response.

>> Hello, In the ecos at91 spi device driver,the chip select pin of SPI is configured in GPIO mode.
>
> This is done because of silicon bugs in some AT91 devices. The
> incorrect select pin is used when the SPI core drives the pin. Hence
> the use of GPIO, which is always right.
>
> Check the Errata for the device you are using. See if it also has the
> silicon bug.

You are right,it is a bug for the at91 devices.But I use the at91sam9261 board,which support
the current transfer and next transfer in the DMA mode.
If I use the current transfer for the operation command ,and the next transfer for the datas
which should be transfered.
I think this would avoid the bug ,and use the SPI in CS mode with 'PDC'.

qiulinyuan