Re: Clarification on serial port drivers

Hi list,
hi Sergei,

replying to myself to present the solution of the problem. Thanks again,
Sergei, for your ongoing help!

Am Freitag, den 21.05.2010, 11:27 +0200 schrieb Manuel Borchers:
> Okay, I added this option for all ports. I even renamed everything from
> UART to SERIAL, just in case. But nothing changed. No __DEVTAB__ entry
> for the port in the resulting application elf...

The problem is solved. Quite "stupid" one...
The serial driver didn't include <pkgconf/io_serial_arm_netx.h> and
therefore the defines from the CDL weren't seen by the driver. Result:
no DEVTAB entry for the enabled UARTs...

Included this one, and the netx_serial routines are there and the driver
is being initialized. Now, I'm back to driver debugging.

Again, thanks, Sergei!

Cheers,
Manuel

--