Re: Adding directory in the Include search pathy

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 06:51:55AM -0800, bkankur wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
> I am using configtool to build ecos for Freescale iMX51. I have
> successfully build the redboot but getting error while compiling
> ecos kernel. The error is related to missing redboot.h file. I found
> from the source that redboot.h is placed at :
> ecos/packages/redboot/current/include/redboot.h. I tried to search
> the configtool and also over the internet regarding how to add
> directory in the include search path using configtool, can anyone
> throw some light on it?

Hi

The eCos kernel does not depend on RedBoot bootstrap environment. You
must use two separate and clean directories for the builds. You have
to use the different templates for the builds too: use `default' or
`kernel' template for the eCos (kernel) builds, otherwise you must use
`redboot' template for the RedBoot build (manage that in configtool
(CT), learn the CT menu's entries).

So, try to build the eCos kernel using `default' template from scratch
in _new_ and _clean_ directory.

HIH

Sergei