[eCos-discuss] Cortex-M arch questions

I'm trying to work through what is in the Cortex-M architecture already. I've run into some things which are confusing me.

In packages/hal/cortexm/arch/current/include/hal_intr.h is the line:

#define CYGNUM_HAL_INTERRUPT_RTC CYGNUM_HAL_INTERRUPT_SYS_TICK

The first Cortex-M supported, the STM32, doesn't have a real-time clock peripheral, just the SysTick peripheral that comes with the Cortex-M core, but the one I'm porting to, the Atmel ATSAM3U, has an RTC distinct from the SysTick peripheral. Normally, I'd name its interrupt CYGNUM_HAL_INTERRUPT_RTC, but that's already defined in the architecture, so I'm wondering if CYGNUM_HAL_INTERRUPT_RTC has special meaning within eCos? Is it required to be present? And if so, what are its requirements (i.e. which "RTC" would be better to label as the RTC?)

Also, I think I found a bug elsewhere in the STM32 architecture files. Is there a Bugzilla or equivalent for eCos?

Finally, I saw some discussion of moving eCos to Subversion in the archives. Did anything come of this? Subversion would be easier for me to interface with than CVS; right now, I've got the CVS checkout superimposed on a Subversion tree used for local development.

Thanks!