RE: Re: Using openssl for HTTPS

Hi Kevin,
Thanks for the speedy reply.
Unfortunately I'd already seen (and have tried to follow) that page.
Now that I've slept on it I realized that I had unchecked some of the
algorithms in the openSSL package. I've just put them all back in
(suffering quite an increase in code size) but at least the SSL_CTX_new
now passes and the complaint is now about my private key.

Does anyone know which algorithms are needed (or conversely which
ones can be unchecked) for SSL to still work?

			...Laurie:{)