Re: Periodic execution of code in a thread context

Steven Clugston wrote:

> The other way I've tried is to use a timer/alarm
> attached to the system clock, but this executes
> in a DSR context which causes some limitations and
> I would prefer to use a normal thread context.

I am using cyg_flag_setbits / cyg_flag_wait for this
purpose.

You can generally use the signalling functions such as
cyg_flag_setbits or cyg_cond_signal from the DSR context,
only their waiting counterparts that can block are
thread-context only.

Hope this helps
--
                                 Stano