Re: Re: How to set GDB Stub Options in order to run insight ?

m mariga wrote:

> But at this point stuck to silence and no reply like before.
>
> As I compared to previous normal RedBoot Serial log like next, I realized
> it stopped at network operation.

It is hard to follow precisely what you are doing from your mail. I am
assuming that you have switched to using RedBoot rather than the plain
GDB stubs.

> BOOTP[eth0] op: REPLY
>       htype: Ethernet
>        hlen: 6
>        hops: 0
>         xid: 0x0
>        secs: 0
>       flags: 0x0
>       hw_addr: 00:02:cb:01:42:b9
>     client IP: 172.16.1.200
>         my IP: 172.16.1.200

For avoidance of doubt, the RedBoot TCP/IP stack and the eCos
application TCP/IP stack must use different IP addresses. Your eCos
networking stack is using DHCP/BOOTP to obtain an IP address so you must
configure RedBoot to use a unique static IP address (not 172.16.1.200).

John Dallaway