This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: NAND framework
- From: Rutger Hofman <rutger at cs dot vu dot nl>
- To: eCos Disuss <ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 11:55:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] NAND framework
- References: <20090820043143.GD16067@lunn.ch>
Andrew Lunn wrote:
Its time to address the issue of which NAND framework we will include
We have chosen to include Rutger Hofman's implementation.
I am glad this is now settled, and of course I am really happy that my
contribution to the open-source community will be incorporated! I will
contact Ross to see if we can come to some cross-fertilization.
Hopefully the code will be committed to CVS in the next few days. As
always, everybody is welcome to contribute improvements in the form of
I would like a few days to polish up the code a bit. Whom should I
contact when I am done?
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss