This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Please join ecos forum #ecos on irc server freenode
- From: Grant Edwards <grant dot b dot edwards at gmail dot com>
- To: ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 14:25:45 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: [ECOS] Re: Please join ecos forum #ecos on irc server freenode
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2009-08-19, Ajit Mittal <email@example.com> wrote:
> Lot of people have problem with ecos.
That's what we'r here for.
> Please join #ecos forum at freenode for help and take help.
> I have a problem but unable to find the solution.
And how is IRC going to solve your problem?
Grant Edwards grante Yow! Like I always say
at -- nothing can beat
visi.com the BRATWURST here in
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss