This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: eCos library build error
- From: John Dallaway <john at dallaway dot org dot uk>
- To: az cards <az1965_cards at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: eCos Discussion <ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 08:31:02 +0100
- Subject: [ECOS] Re: eCos library build error
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
az cards wrote:
>> The error you are observing suggests that you may be using
>> an old
>> version of the eCos Configuration Tool. Is it possible that
>> you have an
>> old version of configtool.exe on your computer that is
>> being accessed
>> instead of the version provided with eCos 3.0? What is the
>> number and build date shown in the Help->About... dialog
> Thanks for the reply!
> It is showing 2.11 and I directly downloaded this one from the
> eCos archive. The one that came with eCos install is 3.0
> (/cygwin/opt/ecos/ecos-3.0/tools/bin) but it is crashing with
> stack dump whenever I try to select a dialog box such as "save
> as" or "open" to load existing ecos.ecc.
I have received no other reports of problems with the file open/save
dialog boxes when using eCos Configuration Tool 3.0. Which version of
Windows are you using?
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss