This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: at91sam9263ek support ver. beta 2
- From: Evgeniy Dushistov <dushistov at mail dot ru>
- To: John Eigelaar <john at kses dot net>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org, ecos-devel at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 15:28:51 +0400
- Subject: [ECOS] Re: at91sam9263ek support ver. beta 2
- References: <1250155560.6891.3.camel@janet>
- Reply-to: Evgeniy Dushistov <dushistov at mail dot ru>
>On Thu, 2009-02-05 at 16:39 +0300, Evgeniy Dushistov wrote:
>> here is updated version of series of patches to support at91sam9263ek.
>> I recieved and signed papers from fsf and I hope in near future they recive them.
>> High level changes:
>> - as discussed earlier, there is now arm7 package, and all variants of at91 use it,
>> and at91sam9 uses arm9
>> - there is now romram startup, so it is possible to program nor flash, press reset and you see
>> redboot message during next power on
>> Here is link to patches with description.
>What happened to this work ?
>Has it been considered for inclusion in the anoncvs tree ?
At now paper with my copyright assigment is traveling to USA,
have no idea how fast it reach FSF and how fast they handle it.
As I know several companies including my current one use theese patches.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss