Re: Re: NAND on STM32?

Andrew Lunn wrote:
> Ross, are you just going to do a code drop with these new features, or
> are you going to enter into a discussion about how the API should look
> like for these features and im thinking in particularly about
> partitioning?

This planned drop only really consists of bug fixes and enhancements which
have arisen from testing and review. This only includes the non-contentious
feedback ;-).

We do need to have that discussion about the more interesting questions
(partitioning comes to mind, as does support for NAND on RedBoot which
doesn't use a filesystem). We (eCosCentric) are trying to figure out where
we stand on these and will be taking the issues to the lists in due course.

Ross

--
Embedded Software Engineer, eCosCentric Limited.
Barnwell House, Barnwell Drive, Cambridge CB5 8UU, UK.