Re: eCos contributions and development projects

Hi Øyvind

On Fri, Jun 05, 2009 at 09:45:57PM +0200, Øyvind Harboe wrote:

>> Further details at:  http://ecos.sourceware.org/contrib.html
>
> Is it just me or does this page "smell" stale?

[ snip ]

> I'm thinking that it would make sense to have older & new stuff on a
> separate pages not to dilute the new stuff.

I was thinking exactly the same while I was editing the page earlier
today. We should continue to recognise contributions from the past, but
the page is now too long. There are also a number of contributions
missing from the list. I will look at splitting the content into
separate pages.

John Dallaway