This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Some thoughts on ADC
- From: Simon Kallweit <simon dot kallweit at intefo dot ch>
- To: Simon Kallweit <simon dot kallweit at intefo dot ch>, eCos Disuss <ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 14:17:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Some thoughts on ADC
- References: <49A7E471.email@example.com> <20090227131215.GM32351@lunn.ch>
Andrew Lunn wrote:
Also, what do you think of a synth ADC driver? It would probably only
provide constant or random data on it's channels, but may be useful for
testing. Any ideas?
Saw tooth or sine waves should not be too hard.
If you want to go a little further, with a bit of work it would be
possible to open a file on the host system and read samples from
Reading samples from a file on the host may be a nice idea. I was also
thinking about interfacing the driver with a synth TCL script so it may
be extended easily. But I don't really like writing TCL scripts ...
already did some synth drivers for leds/key switches etc. and almost
pulled my hair out :)
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss