This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: IXP435 usb register access issue
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: mukund jampala <mukund dot redboot at gmail dot com>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 08:03:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] IXP435 usb register access issue
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 04:25:46PM -0800, mukund jampala wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> I am using an IXP435 and trying to program the USB controller on it.
> The environment is Redboot.
> In the current redboot, I am NOT able to access the USB base address
> i.e. 0xCD000000.
> Actually, I am not able to access any address beyond 0xC80FFFE0.
> Is there any ixp initialization or redboot initialization that I have
> to access this registers space.
Sure, look at the code which sets up the MMU. It is in the HAL for
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss