This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Testing eCos 3.0 beta 1 on pc_i82559
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: John Dallaway <john at dallaway dot org dot uk>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 14:13:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Testing eCos 3.0 beta 1 on pc_i82559
- References: <49A27B7F.email@example.com>
On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 10:33:35AM +0000, John Dallaway wrote:
> I will be testing eCos 3.0 beta 1 on ....
I will be testing synth on Debian unstable.
I will also be testing some of the AT91 targets. I've already done
simple compile tests using templates default, minimal and
kernel. Everything compiles, with a few warning. Template all fails to
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss