Re: Redboot run image issues

My final intent is to get my redboot port to boot from the NAND flash.
I am trying to run this image  from NAND flash but it gets stuck even
before spitting anything on the console. Hence i turn to the BDI
debugger where i try running the image from RAM and see if it works.

I am running on a MX31 based board with Freescale PDK1.4.