This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Bootable floppy disk
- From: naveen kumar <pera_naveen at yahoo dot com>
- To: ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 03:53:03 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: [ECOS] Bootable floppy disk
- Reply-to: pera_naveen at yahoo dot com
We build .ecc for x86 platform and selected the concole for the PC and followed the hello word example in the user guide . we could able to make the bootable image and able to boot from floppy also but we are not able to see the print statement hello world.
please help how to resolve this problem.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss