RE: execute alarm handler every 1ms in eCos

> I am considering either porting of CANopenNode or CanFestival to eCos.
> The CANopenNode requires to execute some timer every one millisecond.
> Is it doable in eCos? I have impresion from documentation that the
> sheduler counter counts every 10 milliseconds. Will I have to use own
> HW timer and call that timer procedure from DSR?
>
> My platform is Olimex board LPC-L2294 with 15Mhz.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Bronislav Gabrhelik

I'm running an LPC2378 @ 48MHz and have eCos configured for a 1mS system
tick.

All I did was change CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_DENOMINATOR from 100 to 1000, in
ecos.ecc.

However, I don't know if that directly addresses your issue -- being
able to deterministically do something every 1mS.

Regards,
Steve Gaskill