Re: FYI: Ubuntu 8.04 (LTS) gdb is friends with new toolchain

Sergei Gavrikov schrieb:
Hello,

I have no meet the 'old' gdb issue for synthetic target on Ubuntu 8.04
with new eCosCentric GCC. I did try just a few runs of ecos test under
gdb. It seemed for me, it just works now.

That's good news. I'll wait until the flash v2 stuff is merged and then update my own repo to the CVS version and do a few tests. Until then, I'm happy with the legacy toolchain, which works great with the current GDB too. I won't look into more details until I have tested with the new toolchain. Thanks for the insight!

Simon