Re: What is the current status of the iPaq application? (target)

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 9:45 AM, Andrew Lunn <andrew@lunn.ch> wrote:
>> So therefore what am I expected to do? Create my own based on the
>> latest release of GCC and related binary utilities, and of course
>> newlib?
>
> You could use somebody else's binaries. eg:
>
> http://www.zylin.com/gccbinary.html
>
>        Andrew
>
> --

Hello!
Good idea! Thank you! I am now downloading the exact chain I need. I
figure I'll simply create a backup directory name for the one that the
installer created, and then extract the contents of this one being
downloaded, and see what happens next regarding building my binaries
for the iPAQ and related platforms.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude
 messages in English in the Moscow subway."