Re: What is the current status of the iPaq application? (target)

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 1:40 AM, Andrew Lunn <andrew@lunn.ch> wrote:
>> #error This compiler is known to be broken. Please see:
>> /usr/local/anoncvs/ecos/packages/fs/jffs2/current/src/fs-ecos.c:27:2
>> #error "http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-patches/2003-08/msg00006.html";
>

>> And there we go. What was the resolution of that referenced issue?
>
> Use a more up to date ARM compiler.
>
>    Andrew

Hello!
I grok that you are indeed correct Andrew, but therein lies the
problem. This is the machine delivered, probably the most recent eCOS
toolchain for the ARM as of when the entire delivery script was
written one.

So therefore what am I expected to do? Create my own based on the
latest release of GCC and related binary utilities, and of course
newlib?
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude
 messages in English in the Moscow subway."