RE: Which version(s) of GCC/newlib are people using?

> A while back (2 years ago?) I got a version of GCC 4.1 working, but it
> wouldn't compile the eCos sources without modification.
>
> Are there "known good" versions that work across different platforms?
> What versions are people using? Which newlib?

Hi Frank,

I think that depends on which target you're talking about.  There's no
"magic" to one version of GCC versus another with respect to eCos.  If you
run into a problem with a particular version of GCC, then it deserves some
investigation as to why.

Which platform are you targeting?

--Chris