From: ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org [mailto:ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org] On Behalf Of Rutger Hofman
Sent: donderdag 23 oktober 2008 10:29
To: Deroo Stijn
Cc: yaffs@lists.aleph1.co.uk; ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org
Subject: [ECOS] Re: [Yaffs] YAFFS2 in eCOS

[Forwarded from the YAFFS mailing list also to the eCos list]

Currently eCos has no real support for NAND flash. However, at this very
moment I am working on that -- it is the main part of my job right now.
BlackFin, including Bad Block Table, ECC, etc. But before I publish, I
need lots more stress testing.

I am also going to run YAFFS2 on this eCos NAND Flash layer. I just
started making an eCos wrapper for it.

If you would like to join me in stress testing, well, I welcome that.

Rutger Hofman
VU Amsterdam