RE: Linux Synthetic target problems

Sergei,

Just to be clear: do you get the same internal error as I do? See here:

twilson@andLinux:~/examples-build$ gdb ./hello
GNU gdb 6.8-debian
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show
copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i486-linux-gnu"...
/build/buildd/gdb-6.8/gdb/dwarf2-frame.c:1837: internal-error:
decode_frame_entry_1: Assertion `fde->cie != NULL' failed.
A problem internal to GDB has been detected,
further debugging may prove unreliable.
Quit this debugging session? (y or n)

Thank you,
Tyler