Re: Problems building configtool for Cygwin (again)

On 5/1/08, John Dallaway <jld@ecoscentric.com> wrote:
> Hi David
>
> David Fernandez wrote:
>
> > /cygdrive/c/local/ecos/host/tools/configtool/standalone/wxwin/ecutils.cpp:273:
> > error: `MAXPATHLEN' undeclared (first use this function)
>
> This is explained by the following post:
>
>  http://www.cygwin.com/ml/newlib/2007/msg01121.html
>
> Cygwin is a moving target. I will fix the resulting configtool build issue.
>
> John Dallaway
> eCosCentric Limited

Hi mate,

What you mentioned makes sense, and either, the code suggested there
or the one suggested by Andy cures the problem.

But then I get this nonexistent members (see bottom of my last
e-mail), and that seems as if either, the wxWidgets version I'm using
is wrong (at least the cygwin port of it). I got many of this last
when I tried to use wxWidgets-2.6 and 2.8, uninstalled, and using 2.4
now, but it still complains of similar things...

Any Idea? Anything you want me to send for diagnosis?

Cheers