Regarding eCos startup

Hi,
I am trying to port eCos on MPC8555 processor . MPC8260 is
the baseline  I considered .

In MPC8555E processor when a reset occurs , control will go to
location FFFF_FFFC. This particular location always contain a
branch instruction to boot page.

In MPC8260 ecos2.0b1 code control will go to the point
"_exception_reset "  and the startup file is "vectors.S" .
( As specified in the linker script file " powerpc.ld ")
This  "  _exception_reset " comes under  " .vectors "  section

Well now , my problem is , it is not possible to load  " .vectors " section
at address starting from FFFF_FFFC, because this section is
bigger to hold at addresses FFF_FFFC, FFFF_FFFD,FFFF_FFFE and
FFFF_FFFF.

In Uboot code for MPC8555E , there is a separated file
" resetvec.S " ,this contain a single  branch  instruction to _start( which is
in the file start.S ) . This branch insrtuction is under the section
 " .resetvec " . This section can be loaded at FFFF_FFFC , because
it contain only one instruction .

One silution is to use the way what Uboot had done, but we have to change
linker script file (powerpc.ld ). This is not possible ,because it is
under  " arch " directory .

Is there any other solution to come out of this ?

Thanks
Dileep Kumar