RE: Remote access to ECOS web server from internet

Hi Andrew Lunn,

> Does the modem reply to the ARP?
There is no arp reply from my modem. While reaching in local, packet transfer is between my device
and my computer. (packet sniffer shows it like that), modem does not have any effect on package transfer.
But, from out of LAN, my device sends an ARP but, modem doesn't give any reply.

I'm using TCP, and setting modem to use port 80. That is global http port. I'm setting my device
as the only server on my modem. It doesn't work. But, if I use any other web server on my computer,
I'm able to reach that server out of LAN. So, i understand nothing from that situation:(

I can send you tcpdump, but out of my device, there is no packages to dump.

Regards,
Alperen