Re: Interrupt driven serial communication on AT91

I'm using the AT91SAM7SE variant.

And it is the PITC (IRQ number 32) that seem to be causing the
spurious interrupts.

I'll check the demultiplexing code to make sure the right macros are
defined (I suppose they are since my target uses everything from the
AT91SAM7S code...)

Tom