AT91 platform issue

Hi,

I'm doing a port of eCos to the at91sam7se-ek board. (and eventually,
to our own board using the at91sam7se microcontroller).
My current at91sam7seek platform that I created is uses the at91sam7
platform, since they are very similar (main difference is the presence
of an external bus on the at91sam7se).
I've also created a I2C eCos driver for the twi controller, my issue
is now that I need to "export" my i2c bus to my application. I've
checked some other targets, and they tend to do that in plf_io.h
In my case, I use the plf_io.h of the at91sam7 platform, should I
"export" my i2c bus there or should I create a "stand-alone"
at91sam7seek target (with copied code from at91sam7, a solution I
personally don't like since this is just duplicating stuff...)
Can I add a plf_io.h file to the at91sam7seek target and still use the
one from at91sam7s?

Any suggestions?
I would like a solution which makes the "exporting" of the i2c bus
configurable, so that if you don't want it you can disable it.

My target in ecos.db for the at91sam7se evaluation kit board:
target at91sam7seek {
	alias { "Atmel AT91SAM7SEEK evaluation board" at91_at91sam7seek }
	packages { CYGPKG_HAL_ARM
                   CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_AT91
                   CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_AT91SAM7
                   CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_AT91SAM7SEEK
                   CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_ARM_AT91
		   CYGPKG_IO_SPI
                   CYGPKG_DEVS_SPI_ARM_AT91
                   CYGPKG_DEVICES_WATCHDOG_ARM_AT91WDTC
                   CYGPKG_DEVS_USB_AT91
	           CYGPKG_DEVS_DATAFLASH_AT91_SPI
		   CYGPKG_IO_FLASH
	 	   CYGPKG_DEVS_FLASH_ATMEL_DATAFLASH
		   CYGPKG_DEVS_SPI_ARM_AT91SAM7SEEK
		   CYGPKG_IO_I2C
		   CYGPKG_DEVS_I2C_AT91
		   CYGPKG_DEVS_I2C_ARM_AT91_SAM7SEEK
        }
        description "
        The at91sam7seek target provides the packages needed to run eCos on an