AT91SAM and I2C

Hi All,

I need an I2C (TWI) driver for the AT91SAM7X. I have started doing something, but want to find out if somebody has done one or has any advice?

Secondly, I think there might be a flaw with the I2C IO package.
If the device you communication to does not use internal addressing (RTC, Sensor, etc) then the I2C IO API works.
If the device requires internal addressing (EEPROM) I do not see how that gets conveyed via the I2C IO API?

I must state that I am new to ecos and the AT91SAM7x, so if I ask stupid questions humour me :)

Cheers
Jan