Re: What functions should I call in ethernet drv ?

Hello Gary and others,

Gary,thank you very much for your reply.
You know,it is relieving to know that my mail are looked at.

I am desperately looking over my coding from begining to end.
But so far I cannot pinpoint the cause.

You know,since I do not know the intricacies of eCos,
(e.g. what is related to what)
it is very hard to search suspicious points.

This is very hard to say,but
I previously posted mails to describe as closely as possible my target's ported parts.
title:[ECOS] Not working lan91cxx_sc drv

Could I be bold enough to ask you to look at them ?
I mostly appreciate if you could suggest any suspicious points.
Or if you could think of any checking points,please let me know.

I heartly welcom any reply of you.

Thanks in advance.

Masahiro Ariga