at91rm9200 ethernet problem

Hi all;
I am currently developing a redboot for at91rm9200 board that can
perform TFTP transfer. However, I faced a problem which I suspect lie
in ethernet driver code (i.e. at91rm9200_ether.c).

I have applied the bug fixes from Wolfgang Köbler as indicated in link
below but the problem still persists.
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2005-12/msg00077.html

The problem I faced is located at the part of at91rm9200_ether.c in
the function of at91rm9200_eth_deliver:

if (!(rbf_ptr->addr & RBF_OWNER))
    { return; }

Everytime I try to transfer the program through tftp using load command,
my program always quit at that point. My starting address of
rx_descriptor is at 0x23------0, which is an even address, therefore
there must be a part of code to modify it, but I am not managed to
find it.

Is there anyone know which part of the code that make the
rbf_ptr->addr change to odd address?Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks;
Albert P