Re: Re: Waiting I/O operation

On Fri, Jul 20, 2007 at 09:35:16PM +0200, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> > But, one my today DSR uses the cyg_flag_setbits() notifier and that
> > works as I could expect. I found that is more simple, because that
> > doesn't need itself in a mutex. I wonder about the right hacking from
> > the eCos experts.
>
> You are not allowed to block in a DSR. So look through the
> cyg_flag_setbits() code and see if it calls any functions to block
> itself.
>
>         Andrew

Andrew, I looked the implementation and I see this now. I'll review
my code.

Sincerely speaking, I did think that setbits implementation is something
simple thing like the flag maskbits operation :-) More that, grepped
through the eCos io/ and devs/ I did meet no cyg_flag operations at all,
but, there are enough the cyg_cond_*() synchronization calls there.

Thanks!

	Sergei