Re: Re: Patch for SNMP ipNetToMediaTable to return ARP entries

Gary Thomas wrote:
It's nice that you keep sending these changes, but is there some reason
you can't send a proper patch, along with ChangeLog entries? If
we can't apply your changes directly from a patch it takes more
time and is prone to error (and on my part at least, will simply
be ignored...)

This change in this case was a | to an & in a patch I had submitted 10 minutes earlier.

My ecos has more patches than just what I send, so it's a long process to remove my specific patches before sending a pretty ecos-community patched file.

Creating a new diff would have taken me 5+ minutes. Suggesting you change the patchfile I sent from a | to an & would take all of us 5 seconds. Sometimes those computers they use to enter a customer order at McDonald's are slower than shouting burger,burger,chips, pepsi-no-coke. Also, you're dealing with an EE not a CS. This is pretty good.