Re: Re: diag_printf via serial port

On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 11:35:39PM +0700, Alexey Shusharin wrote:

> It's strange, that your board works via serial. Maybe in your
> configuration interrupt driven serial driver is enabled. It overwrites
> variant implementation. In that case, my board works too. But, it
> doesn't matter now.

At least one time in a week I rsync the eCos anonymous cvs tree with my
worked copy of the ECOS_REPOSITORY. I've done that today too. I'd done
no changes in Olimex plf HAL since 2007/01/31. So, I would want be sure
that your RedBoot, eCos test and your eCos repository is a freshmeat.
AFAIK, default ecos.ecc (configuration) uses ROM monitor (ROM calling
interface). Therefore, any out dated RedBoot stuff can be a reason of
the difference.

So, 1) do cvs checkout; 2) download the latest epk, add it to ecos db
(ecosadmin.tcl), apply that CS8900A patch; 3) rebuild/upgrade RedBoot;
4) build the 'examples/twothreads'.

Note: Be sure that you didn't mess any sources in $ECOS_REPOSITORY
before. As I did note, it's better to rsync cvs tree with your worked
tree.

Only in such a case, it will be possible to compare our lab's results.

A moment ago, I did repeat that lab with 1 only difference. I began do
that with line a 'ecosconfig new olpce2294' instead of that 'ecosconfig
new olpch2294' :-) The results are same (as I got for LPC-H2294). The
'twothreads' worked as expected. I even didn't connect RJ-45 for the
lab :-)

Kind regards,

-- Sergei