Re: Re: Problem with Hello world

Andrew Lunn a écrit :
Qemu will emulate an ARM.  It will emulate either an Arm
Integrator/CP or an ARM Versatile baseboard.  Both emulations
include serial ports, Ethernet, PS/2 keyboard/mouse, and LCD
controllers.

http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/qemu-doc.html#SEC53

Upps, sorry. My error. I was thinking of that old dos extender which has a similar name..., not that i can remember its exact name, now that i think about it.

Andrew

How I can build an eCos kernel which will work on Qemu (ARM) ? Does anybody make it before ?

Best regards.
David LONY