Re: How to prevent flash tests from being built?

On 2006-12-03, Sergei Gavrikov <sg@sgs.gomel.by> wrote:

> Sometimes, I get an error what a .bss size too small to build some test,
> but, certainly I desire to build so many tests as it's possible, and
> I use a make (`-k') option to build _almost_ all tests:
>
>  	make -k tests
>
> brief `man make' for this.

Ignoring errors/warnings is an absolute last resort.

I don't even allow my application code to have compiler
warnings.  Once you start ignoring errors and warnings, it's a
very slippery slope.  ;)

I'd much rather modify the CDL file so that it doesn't attempt
to make the test.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  .. this must be what
                                  at               it's like to be a COLLEGE